List a Service" button does not translate to Portuguese

I produced a site using the ExpertHive theme, I translated the whole theme and extensions like Loco Translate, but some items were not translated.
I resorted to the manual translation of these, but one in particular does not respond to the command, the “List a Service” button present in the upper right corner of the home page .

I need to solve this problem urgently, because the site is already active and with this pendency totally noticeable.

Produzi um site utilizando o tema ExpertHive, traduzi todo o tema e extensões como Loco Translate, mas alguns itens não foram traduzidos.
Recorri à tradução manual destes, mas um em especial não responde ao comando, o botão “List a Service” presente no canto superior direito da página inicial .

Preciso resolver este problema com urgência, pois o site já está ativo e com essa pendência totalmente perceptível.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Also, when you translate text into another language in Loco Translate, change the language in WP Dashboard > Settings > General to Portuguese.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

P.S. Please post in English (e.g. via Google Translate); this way, questions/answers may also be helpful for others.

Good morning, my problem with the button is not being able to edit and translate the text that is in it by the element, I would like some help to be able to do this.

Hi,

The easiest way to translate\edit the text in this button is to use the Loco Translate plugin, please check this doc How to translate ExpertHive - HivePress Help Center

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.