List a service form/Post a request form dont work when WooCommerce Subscriptions enabled

When I click the ‘List a service’/‘post a request’ button in my site, the form in the ExpertHive demo site doesnt pop up. How do I add that?

Also, can I simply change what those buttons say on them? They seem to be locked.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. Also, please refresh permalinks How to refresh WordPress permalinks - HivePress Help Center

hmmm that didnt seem to work. any other suggestions?

i dont know how to edit the button to relink it to the request page either. its locked or something

Hi,

Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

the ‘list a service’ and ‘post a request’ buttons are linked to pages/forms that i did not receive when i imported the demo data from the experthive theme. when i click those buttons, they take me to the default blogs page for some reason. see below for the links they came associated with and the page the buttons take me to. furthermore, id like to change what the buttons in the header say to match what they say in the screenshots i attached.

forgot to add the default page the buttons link me to

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

will do, thank you!

Hi,

We disabled all third-party plugins, updated permalinks, and now everything seems to be working correctly. Please check your site.

Andrii,

It all seems to be working well! My only question is that if Woocommerce, Woopayments, and Woosubscriptions are disabled, how will I receive payment? Are these plugins I can turn back on now that things are working smoothly?

Thanks!

Hi,

To process payments, you just need to use the WooCommerce plugin, please check these docs: How to start accepting payments - HivePress Help Center, How to set up payouts - HivePress Help Center

So I want to have a recurring subscription for my site. I have the woocommerce plugin, woosubscription. I turned it back on and it broke the links again. how can i use the subscription plugin alongside hivepress?

Hi,

Please make sure that the temporary access is still valid, we will check it and provide a fix if possible.

I just re-upped the access. Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Our developer needs more time, we will try to check it by the end of next week. Please extend your temporary access for 14 days, for example.

Will do!

Andrii, is there any update on this? I checked my temporary login stuff and the last login was 9 days ago. Do I need to extend the time again? Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Our developer needs more time, and we will try to provide you with a solution by Monday inclusive. Please make sure that your temporary access has been extended.

Andrii, Is there any update on this? Thanks!

Anything yet?