Listing Calendar showing days in past

Steps to reproduce

Go to a listing select the calendar drop down. The current day is shown and days in the past are able to be clicked on:

Actual result

You can select a day in the past

Expected result

You should not be able to select a past day in the calendar. Today is the 7th and we have a booking offset of 1 day so the earliest selectable day should be the 8th. This used to be working and I’m not sure when this broke…

Thanks,
Tom

Please clarify whether there is some timezone for the listing. We will check it with a booking offset which is set as 1 day as you said

Timezone is set to New York

Thank you for the details. We will check this issue as soon as possible

Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you Yevhen

Any updates on this? We really need booking offset to work on our platform or it doesn’t allow funds to settle in time.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, it’s not fixed yet but this fix is related to HivePress core update and we plan to update it this weekend.

Great news looking forward to launching our platform once we get this core update. We will share our creation with the community once we enable registrations!

1 Like

I just updated to the latest Bookings 1.4.10 and the calendar still shows days that should not be available for booking. ie. days in the past or tomorrow which is not agreeing with our booking offset.

Also in the case of trying to book the 27th it will allow you to go to the next page to enter more details but the times you selected will be blank and if you try to submit a booking request the error will be shown that you can not book before the 28th. So, it seems booking offset of 1 day is working on the backend just the calendar doesn’t reflect the offset.

Thanks,
Tom

Yes, this is a bug in the HivePress core (not Bookings) because the date picker is implemented in the core and it seems to use the browser time zone instead of the listing one, I’m already packing the update so it should be available as soon as possible.

1 Like

Any update on this core update?

Thanks,
Tom

Yes, we got a few other urgent bug reports, so the update is delayed but it will be available this weekend. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I updated in our test environment and the calendar is still not fixed. Also new issues were introduced with the time displaying odd with a vertical line in them.

Issue 1) User can still pick today or prior days when booking offset is set to 5

Issue 2) Times appear funky with a vertical line in them when they are selected

Issue 3) Times are not cleared from the list when selecting a new day on the calendar

Issue 4) Times are not removed from the list even when you have already selected a time

Thanks,
Tom

Sorry for the confusion, there will be another Bookings update tomorrow that will complete the fix and the current date will follow the listing timezone.

We updates the Select2 in the recent update (it’s a script for enhanced drop-down menus) and it seems that this broke the multiple selection styles, we also plan to release a quick fix tomorrow.

Ihor we love this platform don’t appologize! We appreciate all the help you’ve given our community! The more we communicate the more we all contribute to a solid platform for everyone to benefit from. We are so excited to share our idea with the community and want the team at HivePress to know how much we appreciate all the hard work you’ve all put in. We are very excited to share with you and the community the HivePress solution that will take this platform to the next level!

Thanks for the kind words, really appreciate this!

The Bookings update is already available, please let me know if this issue is resolved.

Still see the issue with booking_offset set to 5 and today is currently selectable:

Also still see the vertical line in the times selected and the spacing is off:

This is how it used to appear:

Would it help you to have temporary access to understand why booking_offset isn’t working?

Thanks,
Tom

1 Like

Thanks for the details, I found a reason in the code and we’ll release a fix this weekend, also for the multiple selection styling issue.

I can confirm the styling issues are fixed but alas we can still pick today, tomorrow the following day when I have a booking offset of 6 on the listing :frowning:

Are you sure you don’t want temporary login to see this for yourself?

Thanks,
Tom