Listing the products

hello there,in listinghive,when a user adds an image and some other attributes and refreshes the page without submission everything is cleared but category and images remain uncleared.how to fix it?

The listings that are not submitted yet, but already have some details (e.g. uploaded images) are saved as auto-drafts by WordPress, but if someone abandons a listing the auto-draft will be deleted within 48 hours. Unfortunately, there is no way to prevent this

Thank you.i still have a problem uploading images while listing the products in listinghive.it takes too much time to upload a single image.how to fix it?

We use the core WordPress function for uploading images wp_handle_upload() | Function | WordPress Developer Resources so the performance depends on the hosting plan (e.g. SSD is faster, VPS hosting is better than the sharing one), also optimization (you can try disabling unnecessary image sizes Preventing WordPress From Generating Image Sizes | WP Engine®).
Hope this helps.

Okay.i want to try deleting the default image field an add my own attribute of image type.so,1.how to delete default image field?2.how to add listing attrubute accepting image type?

Unfortunately, there’s no easy way to do this, you can remove the image field this way Hide the images field in the listing form #hivepress #listings · GitHub but a custom Attachment field will not allow multiple files per field, and it’ll not be linked to the listing images template parts automatically.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.