Listings memberships issue

hi , just have an issue , i had memberships from free to paid , now i set all to free mamberships with 5% commission . But the problem now is i cant list any new Listing , none of our freelancers cant do it right now , all is set up like it should be , but still not going , any ideas … thank you

Hi,

Please provide more details about your issue, and we will try to help.

1 Like

its like i said , it was everything fine , i had free membership and paid memberships for listing , so we all were able to add listings , it was with 0% commission , now i deleted all membership just left the free one and changed to more listings , and set 5 % commission after that , no one was able to add any listing , so i created paid membership just for test and same thing, so i dont know what to do the best to be able to list services again…

Hi,

Please provide more details, for example, when you made free ads and added a 5% commission, what error was displayed? Why couldn’t the client add the listing?

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

there is no showing error , its just when you go to listing , you fill all on the form for listing , than when you click on Submit Listing , it just refreshes the page , and instead to see your listing was submitetd it opens the form again to fill out for listing … everytime

i cant find my email when i bought the theme and extensions , so i dont know if i can find the license keys , i have 2 keys from two extensions

i puted those to keys in my profile too

Hi,

Please refresh the permalink structure in Settings/Permalinks (choose any structure with %postname% if the default one is selected) and check if this issue persists.

Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Hi thank you for the support , i have done the issue. I needed to deactivate the paid listings extension and now is working normally . :ok_hand:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.