Listings that should expire still shows up

Hello,
I created a test package for listings and set it to expire in one day. I did this by creating a virtual product in Woocommerce then linking it in the Hivepress - Listings - Packages area. I set the “Listing Expiration” to “1”.

Then I bought that package using test mode with testing credit cards and posted a listing.

After even more than one day the listing that was supposed to expire in one day, is still visible in the search results and on its own page. I thought after the expiry date, the ad should no longer show, or at least, people should be able to respond to it (I have installed the Messages extension, I thought at least after expiry, users cannot message the vendor of the listing).

Can someone assist?

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. Also, please navigate to WP Dashboard > Tools > Scheduled Actions and check if there is a failed action there hivepress/v1/events/hourly