Login using phone number

Hi In my theme i wanted to customer login through EMail or Phone number and while creating new account by customer Email and Phone number is mandatory field?

Hi,

By default, you need to log in to your personal account using your username or email. If you need to add a phone login, you will need to implement it in a custom way, as there is no such feature.

How to add in a custom way any php code or plugin you can suggest? can you please share the details any of your service representative who can do that for us? We have purchased Rental hive theme.

Hi,

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Hi We have taken the Developer service from Fiverr for customizing the theme code but, he is saying when the theme will get update in future so if he customize theme code then when you update theme his edited code will be replaced. So how can we prevent this?

Also, we have put the license key in our profile for premium service.

Hi,

Please check this doc: How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.