Login via Google redirect not working social-login (login works, but if loging in during booking process wordpress error occurs)

Hi there! I setup social logins as described (redirect url in google, auth token, ID, secret key, …), and accounts are being created correctly . Where it fails is after a user e.g. signed in with google and it tries to redirect to make the booking with the listing number in the url parameter. We get a Wordpress error page saying “Something went wrong.” What could be the cause of this issue? If then I go back to the homepage, I am indeed logged in with the new account and can manually re-start and do the booking.

The social login plugin is not encoding the redirect url properly. Its only redirecting to the listing_id and removing the dates part of the url. Without the dates part it creates the error message.

Found the fix for this issue. The error is the encoding in the wordpress social login plugin files.

hivepress()->router->get_current_url();

Has to be changed to

hivepress()->router->get_redirect_url();

for the getting url and decoding

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.