Make an option for free listing packages to auto renew monthly

The HivePress core one is planned for today, and Bookings should be also released this week.

1 Like

Hello, is the paid listing with auto-renewals update still on track for release this month? Going to be a game-changer for a lot of people!

1 Like

We’ll try to release it by the end of the month, but there may be a delay because we’re working on a new theme at the same time (a theme for appointment booking platforms).

4 Likes

i want to know what happen to the listing after the period of paid listing expire, will it be deleted and what will happen to the booking data on it and the reviews.

Hi,

The page will be hidden and the listing will be set to draft status.
Old bookings are not deleted, but reviews are hidden but not deleted either.

1 Like

Still looking for paid listings that automatically renew (like a subscription)… is this still going to be happening? :crossed_fingers:

Hi,

Unfortunately, we have not added this feature yet, but we plan to do so in the short term.

Any ideas of a rough date for this? I thought it was going to be added a couple of months back

This will be released as a new extension, unfortunately there’s no exact timeframe at the moment because we’re also working on a new theme and it has a higher priority.

Was this implemented? I just purchased memeberships but I do not see any recrurring payments options.

Hi,

Unfortunately, not yet, but we plan to do so as soon as possible.

1 Like

It seems the recurring payments for the subscriptions as been in the pipeline for quite a while.
I was thinking of purchasing the woocommerce subscriptions, but at $239.00 per year it would be a waste of money if your recurring payments for subscriptions came out soon after purchasing the woocommerce subscriptions. The only way for me to make a informed decision, is if you can give a realistic estimate of when the reacurring payments in your membership or paid listings will be ready

Hi, I read in another post that said" if you link the membership plan (Membership extension) and the package (Paid Listings extension) to the same WooCommerce product, then purchasing it would trigger both the membership and the package". Does this mean that if I set-up the packages in paid listings so as an example package 1. 1 free listing within 1 category. Package 2, a paid package with 5 listings in up to 5 categories and say Package 3, a paid package with unlimited listings in all categories and put this in the woocommerce as described with the membership plan, but leave the membership plans empty, this would trigger the paid plans mentioned above, giving my site members category limited membership? Also, if I then linked this to Woocommerce recurring payments, I would then have the monthly recurring subscription site offering subscriptions by categories. would this work? or is there a part I am missing?.

Hi,

1. We plan to publish a public roadmap by the end of this month.

2. As for plans and packages, yes, if you have one product for two of them, you will automatically have a package and a plan after the purchase. As for subscriptions, they probably won’t work, but we can’t give you exact information because we haven’t tested them.

Thanks for your speedy response.

Hi! When the renewal of paid listings is going to be fixed? Referring to this thread: Renewal of listings with payment options - #19 by ihor

1 Like

Hi,

We plan to release updates according to the RoadMap: Paid Listings Roadmap (01/03/2024) – Asana

1 Like

Hello, firstly CONGRATULATIONS ON THE HIVEPRESS PLUGINS, it is amazing. I would like to know if there is a provision for a payment type with a recurring subscription, with the first month free, if the customer cancels within 1 month they will not be charged anything. If you continue, your credit card will be charged for the monthly recurring subscription.

If I may add to this suggestion. I’m not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere.

Instead of making this only for free listing packages to auto renew monthly. It could be more useful if any listing/ plan/ package/ membership/ etc that was a paid monthly or yearly or etc could revert to the free version of that product after x number of attempts to renew at x price.

However, my addition to this suggestion would only make sense if all things had ability for automatic renewing subscriptions or etc.

1 Like

Hi,

Unfortunately, no, as we don’t have a recurring payment option yet, but we plan to add this feature in future updates.

1 Like