Map location with each post

Hello,
I post properties on my website and i want to show location like map option with each post which shows the property location
Please tell me how to do that?

Hi,

You can do this with the Geolocation extension. To set up this extension, please use this doc How to set up Geolocation - HivePress Help Center

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi
I installed the extention and tried both public key and url key from mapbox into integration and saved it but the map is not working the arrow key shown in picture is not working if i enter manual address still it only opens the map as shown in picture.

Hi,

After you activate the Geolocation extension, you need to generate regions. Please navigate to HivePress > Settings > Geolocation > and mark Generate regions from locations.

The next step is to re-save each listing where you have a location; thus, the region should be generated.

hi,
I have already selected that option and also country ireland but still it is not working.

Hi,

Please try to re-save each listing where you have a location; thus, the region should be generated.

Hi,
Sorry i dont know where is this region option i tried resaving and also with new postings location is not working.
Could you please try to post on my website www.gumtune.com

Hi,

After you activate the Geolocation extension, you need to generate regions. Please navigate to HivePress > Settings > Geolocation > and mark Generate regions from locations.

Please try to re-save each listing where you have a location; thus, the region should be generated.(for example, you need to select another location, save the listing, then select your location, and save the listing again).

Hi,

Do you mean by region the one in attached screen shots, i tried to add as you can see but when i click on location in posting i dont get any region to select. Thanks

Hi,

You do not need to select regions manually or create them manually, they are created automatically after the location is saved in the listing itself.

For example, if you have a listing with the location England, you change it to Spain and save the listing. After that, you change it again to England and save the listing, and you will have generated regions for England.

Hi,
I updated the theam and location started working but i get only cities from united kingdom no other countries are appearing.
I live in Ireland so i want to have all cities from ireland.
As you said above i should select spain and resave listing but there is no spain to select only cities from England are showing. Thanks

Hi,

Try doing it from the backend. Please go to Listings > Edit current listing and follow the above steps.

Hi, you mean from here in picture i tried so many times but it is not showing Ireland or cities i mean no new countries are adding to it. Please help

Hi,

Most likely, you have configured the Geolocation extension incorrectly, please recheck the doc How to set up Geolocation - HivePress Help Center

Also, the issue may be that you have added only Ireland to the available countries to choose from, to check this, please go to HivePress > Settings > Geolocation > Countries.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.