Map of vendors

Hello,

Could I use a shortcode or snippet to display a map with Vendors locations?

Thanks a lot.
Pedro

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.
If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Alternatively, you can send your proposal via this link, and we will estimate the implementation Request a Quote

Thanks for your answer, Andrii.
I have seen a map of listings in RentalHive theme. Is it a widget? a shortcode? a block? Or it appears in an specific place? There is the option of showing listing map in other HivePress themes?
Thanks.

Hi,

The map is displayed on all our themes if you have the Geolocation extension installed and configured, you can check this doc How to set up Geolocation - HivePress Help Center

Yes, it is displayed in different blocks, depending on the theme.

I have ListingHive theme with geolocation add on configured but I cannot find the blockchain to show the map.
Could you tell me How to insert the map in a page?

Thanks a lot

Pedro

Hi,

Please provide more details on which pages you need to display this map and we will try to help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.