Markeplace payment flow

I want to know when person makes a request and that the supplier accepts the offer the payment that is communicated agreement with the administrator of the site who will pay the supplier after satisfaction of the service to the supplier?

I want the site to be able to act as an intermediary to manage transactions between the applicant and the supplier. In this case, the applicant can make the payment on the site before the service is provided. Payment is retained by the site administrator and then transferred to the vendor once the requestor has confirmed service satisfaction.

Yes, it works this way by default, all the initial payments are sent to the site owner. Then, depending on the payout mode you choose vendors can receive their share (which depends on the commission rate you set).

We can block this option which consists in paying? if yes tell us how to block this option. thank you

Hi,

If you don’t need payments through the site, you can choose an offline method in WooCommerce settings or enable Direct Payouts. With direct payouts, only the commission fee is paid on your website. The rest, buyers, should pay sellers in person. So, this mode works only if both parties meet in person (e.g. if you list offline services on your website).

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

How to ensure that the micro service is delivered directly on the square I took the theme tashive
I also want to customize my affiliate system with this theme how much can you do to me and also for the delivery of the product on the platform directly what is your price?

Hello. I want to use the TaskHive theme to create a micro platform for localizing services and site equipment. All the features of your theme suit me. But there is one thing I do not understand. When I use the demo and enter the email, I find the chat space quite limited. I don’t see a tool to send attachments, so I’d like to know, is it possible to send attachments? If for example a worker has completed his order, how should he live?

Is it possible to have the option will be like a freelancer alert when there are new requests?

Hi,

1. If you need maintenance and set up on your website, please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

2. Please ensure emails are set up correctly; you can check this doc How to set up emails - HivePress Help Center. Also, please note that you can enable the
    Allow the file attachments feature in HivePress > Settings > Messages, as it is disabled in the demo version.

3. If you have your emails set up correctly, you should receive notifications.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.