Marketplace + Bookings: Doesn't lead to checkout

Hi,

we are using RentalHive with Bookings, Marketplace & Requests. When I want to accept an offer it redirects me correctly to the checkout page, however when I try to request a booking listing it doesn’t redirect me to the checkout but rather shows me the usual “Request booking” without needing to make a payment.

Can you please tell me what could possible be set wrong?

UPDATE: Removing the time slots feature now leads correctly to the checkout page. However, now even if I have enabled “Daily Bookings” it still forces me to choose overnight bookings. I only want to be able to make 1 order per day.

Hi,

You should be able to redirect to the checkout page even if you have time slots enabled. Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. Also, please refresh permalinks How to refresh WordPress permalinks - HivePress Help Center. If you’ve enabled daily booking, try double-clicking on a date in your calendar and you’ll be able to select a single day.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.