Maximum stay based on location

Hi Team,

I’m trying to to add in a maximum stay and minimum stay for the listing based on the state the property located. For Example, if it is in the state of Florida, i want it to be maximum 30 days but the minimum for all states is at least 7 days.

I want this to be a parameter which will 1) have a text somewhere saying this is over the legislated short term rental… Etc… please see the local rules and regulations whenever home lister puts their property up and enters in the state.

On the other hand whenever someone wishes to book the property it will also limit how many consecutive days it can be booked. i.e. for State of Florida it is 30 days and State of Texas it is 60 days.

I’m also looking more at a site wide option where i want to limit the MIN stay when selecting the calendar to be 7 days.

Can you confirm the above has been created and implemented as well? I wish to utilize similar feature.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Thanks, i’ve provided my license key already.

Also, just as a current foundation - how to change minimum duration in the listing to 7 days site wide. Only way currently is in listing which users have access .

Hi,

Unfortunately, this cannot be done globally, only for each listing separately.

Can this be requested to be added in as a feature as a previous comment was about weekly or monthly bookings. Im even happy if someone can find a php code that can let me make duration minimum mandatory to 7 days or maximum 30 days if attribute in post = “vic”.

Otherwise is there a way when users select the calendar dates it needs will either prompt they need to select more than 7 days?

I’m sure people would want this feature.

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion, we will think about this feature. Regarding the calendar tooltip, this will also require a custom implementation, there is no easy way to add such changes.

What is the back end attribute for duration area as i can see its Optional but i will need this to be required.

regarding the value change from minimum 1 it is now 7… managed to find it in the back end php files… not sure why you couldn’t provide this information.

How to make it required now rather than optional?

Hi,

Please check this sample solution: How do I make "maximum guests per booking" as a mandatory option?.