Membership Plan Page - Display 2 rows of 3 options

Hi. I’ve searched the forum and can’t find anything to match specifically what I’m looking for, I’ve also looking through the Memberships plugin template files, and can’t see what I need.

Basically, I have 6 membership plans, and when I display this on a “Plans” page, it puts them in a row of 4, then a row of 2 underneath, I would like to have two rows with 3 options, to make it neat and tidy.

Where should I be looking to alter this? Thanks!

Never mind. Always the way, spend hours searching for and trying things only to submit on here and find it immediately after.

It’s the ‘class-membership-plans.php’ file inside the includes/blocks directory of the memberships plugin.

Can you point me to the Docs on overriding plugin files - is this done in the same way as templates?

Hi,

Unfortunately, these files cannot be overwritten, so the easiest option is to change the display using CSS tweaks. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

1 Like

Thanks @andrii - that’s just what I needed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.