Membership plugin functions and recurring payment

Hi! :smiley: I plan to purchase the membership plugin. With this plugin, can I completely restrict my whole website from non-registered users? I’am looking for a good alternative to make a Dating website, for members only. After my customers bought a membership package, I want to offer a free package for uploading only one listing (one profile), and want to make a landing page, with this message: “this site is for members only , please register to view”. After that, they need to select a package. Second question: the membership plugin can handling recurring payments?

Hi,

In this version, it is possible to restrict access only to pages that are specified in HivePress > Settings > Memberships, you can also check this doc How to set membership restrictions - HivePress Help Center
As for recurring payments, unfortunately, we do not have such a feature yet, but we plan to add it in the next updates.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.