Membership Restrictions for Attributes don't work

The Issue

I have set the restrictions for memberships to not display attributes.

One would expect that the Attributes would all be not visible and be shielded with a ‘Reveal …’ comments. As you can see below this is not the case, Why not?

Steps to reproduce

I have tried with creating new attributes, using a newly created vendor, creating a new listing and I an checking with a PC that is different from the one I am making the changes on. This problem does not go away.

Actual result

Not all Listing Attributes are being hidden. Actually only one is hidden but I dont even know why that one is hidden as it basically has the same set up as all the others.

Expected result

I would expect that all Listing Attributes are covered up with a message ‘Reveal …’ like that one that you can see on ‘Reveal Availability’.

How can I hide the Attributes other than Rate & Location?

Extra details

See screenshots above.

Hi,

Please make sure that you have added the restrictions correctly, please check this doc How to set membership restrictions. Also, please note that these restrictions will be applied only to the new plan, so I recommend testing this under a new user.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.