Memberships do not have the offers feature

Using the memberships extension, I have successfully added 3 membership plans for requests. They are working properly. I have since added a 4th membership plan, and when activated if I try to interact with sending offers on requests it will still say a membership is needed (only for this 4th added membership plan). I have the membership plan and woocommerce product set up the same as the other properly functioning membership plans. I’m not using the marketplace extension, but I’ve enabled it and checked to see if I had some setting or checkbox ticked that shouldn’t have been, but found nothing. So I disabled it again. There is something I am missing and just looking for some direction. Thanks.

Hi,

Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

I think I see the issue, if I go to Memberships>Plans>Add Plan… Under “Settings” I only have the option of selecting WooCommerce Product, Expiration Period and Pages. There are no checkboxes to select “Allow Making Offers” or anything like that.

Hi,

Yes, that’s right, Memberships doesn’t have such a feature since only the site owner sets the price for the plan. Also, this extension is designed to charge users for viewing listings. If you need an offers extension, I recommend considering the Requests - Allow users to post requests and receive offers | HivePress Extensions

​I hope this is helpful to you.

I have all the extensions. I’m using the Requests extension. I have memberships to allow users to send offers to requests.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.