Menu item bug on Order Received page

Hi,

The page “order received” from Woocommerce affects the website menu generated by Hivepress.
When on the “order received” page, the menu item “Home” changes to “Order Received”.

What’s weird is that if I change the name of the link from “Home” to anything else, like “Homepage” for example, then the menu item doesn’t change. It looks like it specifically targets the “Home” word in the menu ?

Could you please help me resolve this issue ? Thank you.

Screenshot from 2022-10-03 10-59-41

I made a temporary fix like this.

function chuwu_nav_replace($item_output, $item) {
  if ('Commission received' == $item->title) {
    if (is_user_logged_in()) { 
      return 'Home';
    }
  }
  return $item_output;
}
add_filter('walker_nav_menu_start_el','chuwu_nav_replace',10,2);

My item is called “'Commission received” instead of “Order Received”.

Please try to set the Header menu in the Appearance/Menus where you will be able to manage menu items in the header

The menu items are already set, that’s not the issue. The issue is that when on this specific page, the menu gets corrupted and the “Home” item is replaced by “Order Received”.
I’ve tried disabling all plugins and custom theme modifications but the issue still persists.

The menu gets modified by some code from Woocommerce or HivePress, only on this specific page, no matter what I do in menu/appearance.

I the only thing that fixes the issue is if I change the “Home” text to something else but I don’t want it to be something else, I want this menu item always be “Home” no matter what page I’m on.

could you please look into this ? Thank you

Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there is no temporary solution at this moment, we will check the problem and the possibility to fix it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.