Message button above the offer button

Hello,
is it possible to add a button with “send message” above the “make offer” button on the page of a request

the button should look the same, not just an icon… thanks

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet - this requires advanced customizations.

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fwd.cx/hLhc73mQCD9R

I don’t understand why this is not possible. On the offer page it is also possible to write messages or buy directly… But I have two other questions. First question Is it possible to add a button with “send message” in the area on the right where the user’s profile is located, under the text registered since XX.XX.XXXX.
second question I issued the budget with a code, but now there is a white area with shadows, how do I remove it?

Unfortunately there’s no such button on the request page yet, there’s an offer button but adding the message one also requires updating the Messages extension. We’ll consider adding in the next update though.

1. We plan to add this icon to the user block in the next update.

2. If you mean the request attributes area please try this CSS snippet:

.hp-template--request-view-page .hp-listing__attributes--primary {display:none!important}

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.