Message reply back to the seller

Hi,
How i can make a contact form or message to seller form on which buyers can directly reply back to the seller.
For example seller advertising properties buyer contacts seller with specific property heading line or pictures so seller knows which property buyer is contacting about.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

Please try to use the Messages extension; then, buyers can send messages to sellers.

Thank you but the messages will go to the id from which post was uploaded.
Is there anyway that i can give sellers emails for messaging because i advertise myself on behlaf of sellers and when i advertise then the message will come to me only.

Hi,

You can create a vendor attribute and specify the email for each vendor there.

Thanks i will try that but another problem is after activating messages the message icon is shown on every post from all categories but i don’t want it to be shown in car categories so how i can attribute it only to properties and not cars.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.

Oh ok but is there any chance of having that option in future that will be very helpful to have categories selection in messages settings so it will be shown on posts of specific category.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.