Meta field name for featured image

Dear HivePress Support Team,

I’m currently integrating your HivePress template into my website and require assistance with identifying the API name for the image field. While your template has greatly enhanced user experience, I’m facing a challenge with synchronizing my website with another system, particularly in uploading new listings.

To ensure smooth integration, I need the API name of the image field to correctly map and manage image data. Any guidance, documentation, or direct assistance you can provide in locating this API name would be greatly appreciated.

Furthermore, if there are recommended best practices or approaches for integrating HivePress with external systems, I’d be eager to learn more.

Thank you for your time and assistance. Your support in resolving this matter will greatly contribute to the functionality of my website.

Hi,

If you mean featured image, then we use WordPress, and all native field names, like _thumbnail_id, and featured image IDs are stored there. As for the images themselves, they are stored in the hp_images array, and the gallery is displayed from them.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.