Modify booking search form

Hello.
I need to modify the search form so that users can enter children and babies. I attach a screenshot of a website similar to my client’s website. Is it possible?
I need that first search can be effective to be able to enter children and so they only see accommodations that they can access.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. Currently, we only have the function of searching by guests, please check this doc How to add guests to bookings - HivePress Help Center
If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

could I implement an external plugin (if I can find it…) to perform this search?

Would it be possible with a plugin? Some search engine that accepts that kind of searches… would it be possible? I’m pretty desperate because for my client it is a basic feature and I can’t find a way to do it.

sería posible con algún plugin? Algún buscador que acepte ese tipo de búsquedas… sería posible? Estoy bastante desesperado porque para mi cliente es una característica básica y no encuentro la manera

Hi,

Yes, you can try to use third-party plugins, but please note that this may require custom implementation and integration.

P.S. Please post in English (e.g. via Google Translate); this way, questions/answers may also be helpful for others.

Sorry!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.