Move category description

I managed to move category title by the following snippet: .header-hero__content h1, .header-hero__content p{
text-align: center;
}
, but I can’t figure out how to do the same with the category description. When I applied the same code to the description, it is not aligned below the title. This might not be sufficient, though.
Practically, I want to be able to shift a category header and the description wherever I want. Your help is appreciated.

Hi,

Please try this CSS snippet:

.header-hero p.has-medium-font-size {
    text-align: center;
}

Please note that it can require further customization.

It does not do anything at all.

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay.
Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

The code snippet I sent you centralizes the text according to the container. If you need to centralize the container, it will require additional customization.

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.