Move region description to the bottom

Hivepress team, please kindly provide a code snippet to move region description to the bottom, just like this category description was moved to the bottom: Move the category listing description to the bottom

Hi,

Please provide more details on what exactly you need to move, as we do not have a region block.

Move the description under a region title to the bottom after the listings under that region.

How could you not understand? I even added a link to a page where similar request was made for a category NOT region.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

@ihor @yevhen and @serhii please look into this, leave @andrii something as small as telling me the correct filter or hook to use and apply the same method as used in the category section - he won’t.

No help?

Sorry for the delay.

Remember that you’re using open-source software. Nagging developers, demanding features/snippets, harassing our support staff is definitely not welcome in this community. You can contribute by:

• Suggesting a feature
  • Reporting a bug
  • Fixing a bug if you’re familiar with coding
  • Translating HivePress on WordPress.org
  • Helping others on the forum

If you use premium extensions (HivePress Memberships seems to be installed on your site), please set the license key in your profile settings. Piracy is especially not welcome and results in the account suspension, those fixed one-time payments help us to find more developers and maintain/develop HivePress along with all its extensions.

I’m sorry dear.