Multi currencies display issue

Good morning,

There is a problem displaying the currency used.

In fact, when you change the currency you want to see displayed, this only modifies the currency symbol but the amount is not converted.

Example :
If the display shows €100

And that I want to change into dollars
the plugin displays $100

if I then switch to pounds
the plugin displays 100£

However when paying, the conversion is displayed correctly in the woo commerce payment page if you change the currency

How to solve this issue?

thanks for your help

Examples

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee 100% compatibility with third-party plugins, so some of them require custom implementation. It is possible to use this plugin WOOCS – Currency Switcher for WooCommerce Professional – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org or another currency switcher plugin for WooCommerce. Also, please check WooCommerce documentation or support to find up-to-date information on how to set up multicurrency on your website.
But please note that these changes are for display purposes only, the checkout page will display the primary currency, which is necessary for calculating the commission, etc.

Several posts explain that WOOCS doesn’t work :slight_smile:

When you need to sell item or service through different countries it is a big issue. and more it an essential feature, a key one for a marketplace.

How to have someone working on this item?

You’ve said that you have test différents solution but we haven’t had your feedback.

I purchased the market place plugin and this is the last feature I need to fix to launch my website?

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. So far, we have not tested this plugin and have not made any fixes, as we are working on more important bugs that need to be updated. You can try to hire someone on Fiverr or Upwork if you need this solution urgently.

Hi Andrii, the answer from WooCommerce:

Hi Manuel,

Thank you for contacting WooCommerce.com support! I’m happy to assist you!

It appears that you’re providing listing feature on your site via Hivepress plugin; could you confirm if the multi-currency feature on your site is enabled via WooPayments plugin?

Based on your description, since the currency and amount are correct on checkout page, the conversion is working well however the Hivepress plugin might be using a non standard way to display prices on the listing templates.

From their support suggestion, it looks like they won’t be testing or fixing this issue soon. Further, major multi-currency plugins are incompatible with Hivepress indicating there’s something that needs to be fixed on Hivepress.

It might be possible for a developer to help you with code changes that can fix the issue; I’d suggest hiring our partner Codeable for customization.

Let us know if you have any questions!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.