Multiple 'Featured Tiers'

I appreciate that this has already been discussed in some capacity and that having multiple purchase tiers is in the Hivepress development roadmap.

What I would like to know is, is there a way currently specifying which listing order will come first.

If I have two ‘featured’ products, can I make one of them always appear before the other just by changing the order when it is created?

Ultimately what I am trying to achieve is a Premium product which always appears at the top, another premium product which always appears before free listings, but never above the previously mentioned product, and a free listing which is always at the bottom.

I saw that there is an order option when creating packages, but I haven’t had a lot of success with making it work.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no such function, it will require a custom implementation. Currently, there are two levels, regular listings and featured.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.