Multiply price by the number of places

Hi Team,
Wasn’t it better to insert a function that also multiplies the number of nights and not just the number of seats?
Because in this way the user is disoriented and does not understand how much it costs to stay overnight.
Can it be added with a snippet?

Tnx Federico

Hi,
It should work this way by default if you use both Bookings and Marketplace - the default displayed price is the price per night. If you select a date range it’s multiplied by the number of nights (or days for daily bookings), it’s the same with places - if you change the number of places.

Hi @ihor
No, it doesn’t work properly.
if I try to set up an overnight stay for 5 nights, the price doesn’t change, but if I try to change the number of guests, then the price also changes, if I try to return to a guest then I change the price again.
The first time you set the date it doesn’t multiply the price by the nights, if you then change the number of guests, then it works.
Very strange, check!
Tnx Federico

I add a video (screen capture) to show how it work on my site screen capture - YouTube

Tnx
Federico

Thanks for the details. If possible send temporary WP access (or at least a link to your site) to support@hivepress.io and I’ll try to test this further.

Hi ihor
I have read your reply email and when will this bug be fixed?

Federico

We plan to fix this in the next HivePress version, within a week or less. let me know if it’s urgent and I’ll provide a snippet to disable the price refreshing (so only the price per day will be displayed without calculations until the checkout page).

Hi ihor,
take it easy, the site is under construction, so it doesn’t matter, take your time.

Tnx
Federico

1 Like

Hi @ihor
any news about this fix?

Tnx
Federico

Sorry for the delay, it’s not available yet - we’re currently working on the HivePress Marketplace update (Stripe Connect integration for automatic payouts), but we’ll update the HivePress core as soon as possible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.