My dates are not working on my site

This is really hurting my business as when they search for listings they input their dates and it says no listings available but they are all available…

my website is servicestays.com please help. The dates in the search bar do not work.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. Also, please refresh the permalinks: How to refresh WordPress permalinks - HivePress Help Center
If this issue exists, please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Hello, can I give access to my website to one of your development teams? I checked my plugins and customizations and it is not working. This is a huge issue and the dates not working is destroying business.

Hi,

Please provide more details on what changes you made to your theme, perhaps adding customizations or installing new plugins. Also, is it a issue with all listings or just a specific one?

I went through all of the customizations to my website and nothing should affect the dates in the listing. I took the dates off and opened in an incognito browser to clear cache and re added dates and it did not work. Whenever I search dates for the properties it shows as nothing is available. No listings appear or anything. It is an issue that affects all of the listings. It may be because somehow I had time based bookings on with dates and guests but I turned that off and it is still not working.

Hi,

Please provide more details, does the search not work even if you have it enabled or is it just not displayed? If it is not displayed, please check if you have configured it correctly, as your site does not display date search, please check this doc How to enable the date availability search - HivePress Help Center. Also, since your purchase was made 6 months ago, please also provide information on whether this feature worked before? If this feature was working before, did you make any changes to your site before it worked? (custom crawler, plugins, etc.) Any additional information will help us solve your issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.