My location services is not functioning

Hello
I’ve recently started using Hive press on my new service finder platform. However it seems that the location finder doesn’t seem to work.
Even when a location is filled in and it shows on a listing for example ‘Liverpool’. When you click on it it doesn’t find anything and just shows my own home location. Can you please help me get to grips with this very important function which will make a break my idea of offering location based services. Thank you.
Payman.

Hi,

Please ensure you set up Geolocation correctly, you can check this doc: How to set up Geolocation - HivePress Help Center. Also, please check if you enabled this feature: How to set up regions - HivePress Help Center

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Yes ok thanks I sorted it by signing up to box map etc.
otjer question is trying to adjust image sizing in listings and I’ve read to go to media in setting but there is no media option under settings of hivepress in my dashboard. Thanks

Hi,

Regarding the images, please check this doc: How to customize the image sizes - HivePress Help Center

Hello
I keep reading the same thing but I don’t see the options People are talking about. I don’t see the
Settings>Media>Landscape (Small).

Where is this ? There is no media and is this in Wordpress or actual hive press ?
Thanks

Hi,

Please check this screenshot: Awesome Screenshot

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Thanks for that however my hivepress isn’t my whole website. It’s embedded on one page. My issue is if I start messing with those setting am
I messing with the already placed images on my website ? Am I going to ruin those ? I really just want the images ( in my case ) company logos to look right per listing.
Please advise if I can sort this out without ruining my own site I worked on for months. Thank you.
If you like please take a look. Mydronebase.com and under search you will see how company logos are all
Over the place. Either don’t fit or zoomed in and just unprofessional. My plan is to pitch these guys eventually to Pay a small subscription but o can’t do that until their listings all done by me look good! Thank you.

Hi,

Regarding the logo image, please check this topic: Logo image requirements

Sorry. That wasn’t helpful. Let’s just close this. Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.