Need help in creating multiple pages for same region but listing different service providers

Hi HivePress Community,

I’m excited to be using HivePress. Currently, I am on the free versions and planning to use Booking, Request and SEO plugins in future if everything works out just fine. RIght now I am facing a unique problem which I checked in the previous discussion but couldn’t find anything working for me. I will try to keep everything detailed so that you can understand and guide me.

I’m looking for a way to create dedicated landing pages for each service type within a specific region.

The goal is to improve user experience and SEO by offering visitors tailored access to relevant service providers based on their location.

For example, users in “Central California” searching for “Plumbers” should land on a separate page showcasing only plumbers operating in that region.

And, users in “Central California” searching for “Electricians” should land on a separate page showcasing only electricians operating in that region.

Current Setup:

• I’ve already set up my region using the HivePress Geolocation extension.
  • Listings are categorised based on service types (e.g., Plumbers, Electricians, HVAC Technicians).

My Challenges:

• While HivePress automatically generates regional landing pages, it doesn’t differentiate based on service categories.
  • I’m unsure of the best approach to achieve multiple service-specific landing pages within a single region.
  • Please note that there will be several regions as well and for each region I have different service providers.

I would greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions on achieving this functionality. If anyone has successfully created service-specific landing pages within a chosen region, your guidance would be invaluable.

Thanks

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no way to do this without customization, but we are planning to add such a feature. For now, we recommend using search URLs as a workaround (search and copy URLs by criteria).

Understood. Hope this feature comes soon. I think I may have another solution which would work for my business type. Just one challenge though. How can we customise the Region landing pages. I want to remove the All Categories radio button which is present on left side top in the default Listinghive theme.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.