Need help with maintenance theme

I used the Free theme (Listing Hive) to get a look and feel but I was not able to fix the basic theme layout on my website not sure because of the previous theme files I was using or what so I went to other directory plugins.

I think I want to be back with Hivepress because it is faste compared to other plus I couldn’t find a better theme than Expert hive as per my need. My only problem is I am not sure if I was not able to fix the basic free theme look and feel, how would I fix the one I pay for and it may become a loss if I don’t use it. I am aware of the refund policy but I am more inclined to knowing if hivepress helps us with installations and an issue or two that we may face with it?

Hi,

For our part, we can only provide general recommendations on how to configure this or that feature. If you need help with WordPress site maintenance, I recommend hiring someone on Fiverr or Upwork, for example. Also, if you install another one of our themes instead of our previous theme, you shouldn’t have any issues.

I believe this will be useful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.