Need help

Urgent need

I will like to create à plate-forme were several People will propose their services.
It can be divers from several annonces, rent cars, to rent a personal coach or buy a boat ticket.

1. Is that possible? And which of your’s extentions are suitable for it?

2. I will like to have price changes, like when someone books an announcement. If he choose for exemple more that one guest, the price changes according to that.

3. I will like to add more client info details, like when he chooses the day or time of an announcement, I will like to add more information like to choses a departure location and a destination location. When that done, the price varies according to the choice.

4. The price suffix. Is it possible to change it per catégories.
    For rent catégories it may be /Day and for location categories it may be /personne.

5. Is it possible to reserve, and pay without having an account ? On the website ?

6. Is it possible to have a card on the website? Knowing that all the payout are going to be donc though stipe connect.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.