New listings not showing after published

Could you kindly provide any suggestions or advice on how to resolve the issue I am having with my website? I am currently using a HivePress listing plugin, which was previously functioning correctly. However, I am facing a challenge where published listings do not appear on the viewers’ page, only in the admin section. I have attempted to fix this issue by removing the plugin (Not a hivepress plugin) that I used for customizing the hive press template display but the new listings still do not publish unless I deactivate HivePress and then reactivate it. Any guidance or advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. The plugin I utilized for customization has been deleted, and despite restoring the entire website, it still does not help. The listings are not showing up even after being published.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. Also, make sure that Manually approve new listings is disabled in HivePress > Settings > Listings.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Thank you Andrii it’s working now. I just need to know is it possible to change input search box “keywords” to something different?

Hi,

If you mean placeholder text “Keywords,” then please check these docs: How to change any static text - HivePress Help Center, How to translate HivePress - HivePress Help Center