Number attribute field allows the letter 'e/E' and the + and - symbols

Hello,

I have discovered that in the front end, when the vendor is filling out the details of a listing, for the attribute that requires a number field (in the wordpress backend), only numbers 0-9 can be used, but, also the letter e/E (both upper and lower case) and the symbols + and -. I think this is a bug since the other mathematical symbols cannot be entered.

Steps to reproduce

Make sure users can log in in the front end. Then:

1. In the wordpress backend, go to Listings → Attributes. Create an attribute that requires the Number field type. In the Editing section, check the box that says “Allow front-end editing”.

2. Go to the front end, log in, add a new listing, and for the field you created that expects a number, you can see that you are able to enter e, E - and +.

Expected result

For a number field, I would like that it allows only numbers, or, either automatically insert a comma (,) to separate hundreds and thousands where appropriate, or let users type it themselves. This latter one is preferred since in Euro, a comma is used instead of a decimal to separate whole and decimal numbers.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, we will try to fix this minor issue in the next updates. As a temporary solution, please try to fix this by limiting the minimum and maximum values for this field.