Offer details placeholder

Hello, months ago you provided me with this snippet (which works perfectly) to introduce an informative text in the sending of internal messages.

add_filter(	
 'hivepress/v1/forms/message_send',
	función( $form ){
		 $form['fields']['text']['placeholder'] = 'escribe aqui el texto que quieres enviar';
 		 devolver $form;	
 } 
);

I would like to change this code so that it works the same in the small window that appears when I make an offers with price and text field.

Thank you very much.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

Hola hace meses me facilitasteis este fragmento ( que funciona perfecto ) para introducir un texto informativo en el envio de mensajes internos.

add_filter(	
 'hivepress/v1/forms/message_send',
	función( $form ){
		 $form['fields']['text']['placeholder'] = 'escribe aqui el texto que quieres enviar';
 		 devolver $form;	
 } 
);

Me gustaría si me vale este código cambiando algo para que funcione igual en la ventana pequeña que sale cuando realizo una offers con precio y campo texto.

Muchas gracias.

You can try the same snippet, but for the offer_make form:

add_filter(	
 'hivepress/v1/forms/offer_make',
	función( $form ){
 		 devolver $form;	
 } 
);

Thank you ihor, your help has been very useful.
Finally, I would need to insert a text in that window that says something like “it is not allowed to provide contact details that allow communication between both parties outside this application”.
I would like to place it where I can in that window.
If possible where it says details, or in a space that you tell me. It is only informative.
Is it possible?
Thank you very much

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

You can try this snippet:

add_filter(	
 'hivepress/v1/forms/offer_make',
	function( $form ){
		 $form['fields']['text']['description'] = 'custom description text';
		 $form['fields']['text']['placeholder'] = 'custom placeholder text';

return $form;	
 } 
);

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.