Offers not working

I have installed requests extension. Please help me solve this

1. Offers are not working. Nothing happens when offer button is clicked. I have set up well in backend

2. When posting requests, they appear on the backend without a title. Only when I add a title on backend do they appear on front end.

3. The request details page and listing details page do not have the universal menu for the website. How can I make them have menu header

4. The requests page appears with very odd looking way. Is there css I could use to improve the UI.

5.Reviews not working also. nothing happens when you click.

6.Report listings is also not working.

7.I dont have the ‘title’ ‘budget’ fields for make a request form. only default fields are ‘category’ and ‘description’

Hi,

1. (4, 5, 6) Please send a link to this page and I’ll check it.

2. Make sure that the request Title format field is empty in HivePress/Settings/Requests.

3. Please send more details, do you mean that the header menu is hidden on those pages?

4. The Budget field is available only if you have Marketplace & WooCommerce, it defines the default offer payment. If you don’t need this you can also add Budget as a custom request attribute.

1. (https://transporters.co.ke/drivers-and-transporters/)
    This are listings. if you open them the header menu is hidden on those pages
    -you cant write a review or report the listing - nothing happens on click

2. (https://transporters.co.ke/requests/)
    This are requests with same issues.
    Cant make offer.
    Have tried with different users still not working
    -The header menu is also hidden

Hi,

Unfortunately, we could not view your site because a 404 error was displayed. I recommend checking your site settings and letting us know when it is available.

Hello,
Site is now okey. Please assist

Hi,

Unfortunately, another error is now displayed - This website has had a critical error.

I recommend rechecking your website settings.

Hello. Please check site again.

Hello. Any assistance on these pending issues

1. Offers are not working. Nothing happens when offer button is clicked. I have set up well in backend

2. The request details page and listing details page do not have the universal menu for the website. How can I make them have menu header-

3. The requests page appears with very odd looking way. Is there css I could use to improve the UI.

5.Reviews not working also. nothing happens when you click.

6.Report listings is also not working.

1. (https://transporters.co.ke/drivers-and-transporters/)
    This are listings. if you open them the header menu is hidden on those pages
    -you cant write a review or report the listing - nothing happens on click
  2. (https://transporters.co.ke/requests/)
    This are requests with same issues.
    Cant make offer.
    Have tried with different users still not working
    -The header menu is also hidden

Sorry for the inconvenience, it seems that all of the listed issues are caused by customizations, we can’t reproduce them on the demo nor locally. There seems to be a heavily customized third-party theme. We can check if there are any JS errors that block most of the features you mentioned (e.g. making offers) to provide general guidance, but unfortunately we can’t resolve issues caused by third-party themes or customizations. Please let me know if it’s ok.

High. Kindly this answer is not clear. I need a solution so I don’t understand what I should do now. Do i send you the login so you can guide on the problem?

Also, if it’s a theme problem shouldn’t switching themes solve some problems? I have switched to several themes but none allow me to for example make offers

Yes, these issues are caused by customizations, third-party theme or plugins since it doesn’t occur with the fresh HivePress installation. There’s probably a JS error that blocks the modal windows. I recommend switching to ListingHive theme for a moment, disabling all third-party plugins and customizations for a minute to check if this issue persists.

Correct. I have identified that one plugin is causing the issue. However it is a major part of my website. Coulld you assist on how I may proceed to identify the actual problem or resolve it? I know this is not part of your support, am just asking for guidance on how I should proceed.

Hi,

Please provide more details, such as which plugin you are using (which caused this issue) and what error is displayed, and we will try to help.

I have found a workaround by blocking the plugin on all page where its not needed.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.