Offers not working

Hi,

I created a fake user for testing purposes, but in his dashboard requests and offers are not showing up.

I also made him put in an offer to admins request which went through to admin via email, however when admin accepted his offer, the fake vendor received no email and still does not have anything on his dashboard with offers.

On admins dashboard no offers show in the offers section of dashboard, although i can see fake users offer if i go to the request tab and click on the actual service request page details.

I’d really appreciate it if someone could contact me back. I want to launch the website soon.

Hi,

Please note that the requests tab will be displayed only after you create a request. If you don’t see anything in Accounts, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Hi I’m still having the same problem, should I deactivate hivepress request plugin and re - activate?

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin: Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.