Order not showing up in dashboard

Regarding “The buyer can click Order Complete if the Completion in HivePress > Settings > Orders feature is enabled.” Is this how it should be set for the buyer to be able to mark the order as complete?

Also, since you have temp access to my WP backend, can you check that the payment methods are set up correctly, all third-party plugins and customizations are disabled, and the cache for logged-in users is disabled? I have reviewed all that and see no errors.

Thank you

Also having the same issue - is there a manual work around until the bug is fixed?

Far from ideal!

Yeah a platform as big as HivePress should surely develop a line of communication with WooCommerce, I’m grateful this happened before I had users.

3 Likes

Hi,

Please note that the manual completion function is displayed only when the order has a processing status. Also, please provide the link to the temporary access again, as the previous one has expired.

How do I request a refund?
This platform is not working as advertised.
I followed all tutorials and instructions and still not working as intended.

Are there any updates on this matter? The entire purpose of the site is essentially not functioning without this fix

Hi,

Please update the Marketplace extension to the latest version, 1.3.9, and test it again.

It doesn’t i’m afraid. Please can you advise? This is hugely frustrating.

Hi,

Please let me know if there were any issues or missing features, it’s in the active development stage so we can add some of the requested features pretty quickly. We also try to improve it with every update so any feedback is appreciated.

Orders do not show up when they are placed - that is the issue

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 17.33.48

1 Like

It’s the same issue that this thread started with sir, the payments do not work.

1 Like

I see the orders are finally showing up on the buyers end, but the seller still cannot see the order just letting you know.

Hi,

Please provide more details on which version of the Marketplace extension you have. Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. If this issue exists, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing it, and we’ll check it (please send only the link without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin: Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

We really hope for more than just a generic response on such a critical bug.

We are using Marketplace 1.3.9 as requested.

Who am i to send the temporary log in to?

1 Like

Send the access to support@hivepress.io

Ps. The update worked I can see the orders now!!

2 Likes

thank you!!!

1 Like

Login sent - thanks guys!

Hi Andrii - I can now see the order under the purchases order history since the update. However, the ‘seller’ still has nothing - no messages, nothing on their dashboard etc. (even when marking the order as complete on the backend.)

Hi,

If you automatically sent a temporary link, we may not receive it. Please try to send the link manually to email support@hivepress.io.

Manual email sent