Order not showing up in dashboard

I signed up for my own taskhive site with 2 different emails to test the transactions.

I made a listing with one account and bought the listing with another account and after 24 hours I still don’t see the order or money balance showing up in my seller account.

From my buyer account the order number shows, but the status, total, and actions are blank.

I paid via the built in debit card option

I have the exact same issue. Orders are not getting assigned to the vendors even after me (admin) changing the status to “Completed”.

Hopefully it’s a simple fix and not an ongoing bug.

Do you mind telling me how you mark the status to completed?

Not that it changes much seeing as how the seller has no way of knowing who just purchased their listing…

Let’s hope so.
Since the status, total, and actions fields are blank, the only way is through the WordPress back-end. Woocommerce > Orders (Select the order) > Change Order Status.

In my opinion, the Site admin shouldn’t have to change the order status. It should be done by each vendor upon completion of the service/task.

Yeah I thought the seller would receive the order, deliver the product, then the buyer could mark completion or dispute. This is ridiculous.

Hi,

Please make sure you set up payments correctly, you can check this doc How to start accepting payments - HivePress Help Center
Also, please check this doc How to set up payouts - HivePress Help Center. Please note that the funds will be on the vendor’s balance if your order has the completed status. But if you mean completed status, you need to specify an auto-completion period in HivePress > Settings > Orders and Require manual completion so that the customer can mark orders as completed. Also, note that the Complete button will be displayed when the order has at least the processing status. Please check in more detail whether the payment gateway is configured correctly.
If everything is set up correctly, it should receive the processing status after payment.

I believe this will be useful to you.

I followed all the steps prior to coming here for assistance. I have followed your instructions as well and the problem still persists.
In my admin account the status , total , and actions are blank.

In the vendor account, there is no Orders tab, the balance still shows “0” and there is no request payout button, even after marking the order as completed in my admin WP backend.

Sir we’ve both already made the payment (hence woocommerce payments has been setup).

I can see my $10 order in Woocommerce → Orders with the status of processing

But on the buyer account there is still no history of an order or any sort of balance showing.

Also, where would I see how much I’ve earned from each transaction? I have a fee for each sale set

Hi,

Please check the solution in this topic Customer can't see his own order receipt

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. Also, there may be caching on the part of the hosting provider. As for the earnings, it all depends on the payment method you are using, so I recommend that you check this information in WP Dashboard > WooCommerce, and additionally review the WooCommerce documentation.

None of that worked. Uninstalling the whole thing and starting from zero.
Uninstalled Hivepress and WordPress, and deleted all files from the server.
Started with brand new WP installation, followed Hivepress instructions and tutorials.
Still the same issue.
Is Hivepress compatible with the latest WordPress versions?

Yeah none of those solutions worked for me. I’ve given temporary access to the hivepress support emai, please check out the issue, thanks!

Hi,

We have checked your website, and we need additional details from you, I recommend reviewing your email. Please note that we write the same solutions in the top tips because they help to solve the issues with WooCommerce and payment display in 98% of cases. As soon as we test the site in more detail, we will provide the final solution in this topic.

1 Like

I sent a temporary access link and a detailed email for your assistance. Thank you

1 Like

Hey Asa, goodluck - please if you find a solution let me know - I don’t trust hivepress to get back to me within an acceptable timeframe.

1 Like

Hi,

We are still testing this issue and will get back to you with the answer as soon as we have it. As we cannot reproduce this issue locally for now, there may have been an update on the WooCommerce side that could have caused this issue. Thank you for your patience.

Hi,

Thank you for waiting. We have tested this issue in more detail, and it is caused by a recent WooCommerce update, now our Marketplace extension is not fully compatible with this plugin, but we will try to release an update by the end of this week.

Hi,

We are still working on a fix after a major update from WooCommerce and would like to let you know that we plan to release an update by the end of this week. But, if you need an urgent solution, please enable this feature: High-Performance Order Storage - WooCommerce , then everything will work correctly (after the update from our side, you will be able to disable this feature).

@streamsponsors @kalexander5000 @asaenz76 @Prime

Still doesn’t fully work.
In the customer’s orders page the Actions column only has one possible action (View). so the buyer can’t change the order status from “On Hold” to Complete, unless he has admin rights and can do it from the WP backend.
Also:

• The new order does not appear on the seller’s orders page.
  • The balance still shows “0” even though there are 3+ orders.
  • There is no request payout button.
  • There is no movement in the seller’s dashboard graphic.

Hi,

As for changing the status on the buyer’s side, unfortunately, there is no such possibility, it is available only for the administrator and from the backend panel. The buyer can click Order Complete if the Completion in HivePress > Settings > Orders feature is enabled. Regarding all the other points, everything works correctly on our side if you have the payment methods set up correctly, all third-party plugins and customizations disabled, and the cache for logged-in users disabled (also check the cache on the hosting provider’s side). Also, please note that you need to synchronize all orders before disabling this feature (this is described in the documentation I sent you earlier). If this issue exists, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin: Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.