Customer can't see his own order receipt

Customer can’t see status order receipt from his “orders profile”

Please try to re-create the WooCommerce My Account page (in WooCommerce/Status/Tools), it should merge with the HivePress account page and show the account menu in the left sidebar.

You can also try disabling third-party plugins and customizations if there are any, this may be a PHP error that breaks rendering of the rest of the page.

1 Like

I tried re-create WooCommerce but nothing change. Then i tried another solutions and nothing chnaged. When i go to “All pages” i can’t find the page called “Orders”, I hope i didn’t deleted it before

I had the same issue. Following worked for me:

Go to your admin panel: Dashboard->WooCommerce->Status->Tools
Click Clear template cache & Create default WooCommerce pages

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. Yes, WooCommerce has a common page named My Account for all the sub-pages including Orders. Please try to delete this page and re-create it in WooCommerce/Status/Tools.

That “solution “ did not solve the issue.

1 Like

NOTHING CHANGED till now

Hi,

As for the question about the display of orders, I recommend following the update in this topic: Order not showing up in sellers dashboard, as soon as we test everything in more detail, we can provide an answer.

The problem half solved because I update marketplace and then client can see his order receipt but still he can’t see his STATUS

Hi,

Please update the Marketplace extension to the latest version, 1.3.9, and test it again. Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

I update marketplace and nothing changed, then I reinstall marketplace and nothing changed.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.