When click 'orders' I get "Sorry, that page is missing"?

Hi,

I placed a live-order to make sure everything was working prior to launch - including testing payments etc - so this is very much how a ‘live’ order would go.

I’ve placed an order - money was taken, all looked good. (Funds held in woo, perfect).

However, under the account that placed the order - when I go to dashboard and click ‘Orders’
I get taken to a page, along the top it says “Sorry, that page is missing”
However it does half load the page, which has the order # and date. In the status section it says:
| There has been a critical error on this website.

Learn more about troubleshooting WordP"

Furthermore, the vendor account (the seller of the service) hasn’t received anything - no email, message and the dashboard shows 0 orders. (I assume this may be because the vendor needs to send details of the order under the order page?)

Screenshot from the view of the purchaser of the order, after clicking ‘orders’ section:

It looks like, for whatever reason, the default order page isn’t appearing/generating.
Note: I haven’t customised this ‘orders’ template at all.

EDIT:
Okay, When I de-active litespeed cash, the orders page generates!
HOWEVER, the status, total and actions field are all blank. and when I click the order # it just takes me to the homepage.
Again, the ‘vendor’, still hasn’t received any order under their profile?

EDIT 2:
I’ve seen some other threads with similar issues (here

I’ve cleaned woocommerce cache, re-created the default woocommerce pages and nothing…

The ‘vendor’ has still also not received anything notifying them of the order, no email, nothing under their dashboard… zip. Woocommerce help forums seem to say this is a probably on the themes side.

EDIT 3: More info… getting this error via the woocommerce logs:
2023-11-25T06:34:28+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_status() on null in /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hivepress-marketplace/templates/order/view/order-status.php:5

We have the same problem.

Please let me know if you find a solution! This is pushing back my launch

Hi,

Regarding redirecting to the payment page:

1. Please navigate to WP Dashboard > WooCommerce > Status > Tools > and click Create pages opposite Create default WooCommerce pages.
  2. ​Please edit this listing (either on the front-end or back-end) and re-save it, setting the Price. This should generate a hidden product for a listing (or package\request), and the checkout redirect should be okay.
  3. Please refresh permalinks; you can check this doc: How to refresh WordPress permalinks - HivePress Help Center
  4. Also, please make sure you set up payments correctly; you can check this doc How to start accepting payments - HivePress Help Center
  5. If this issue exists, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi.

All points above were done with no change…
The vendor has still not received any message about the order, either…

Heres the PHP error from log:
2023-11-25T06:34:28+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_status() on null in /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hivepress-marketplace/templates/order/view/order-status.php:5
Stack trace:
#0 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hivepress/includes/blocks/class-part.php(61): include()
#1 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hivepress-marketplace/includes/components/class-marketplace.php(2486): HivePress\Blocks\Part->render()
#2 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): HivePress\Components\Marketplace->render_order_status()
#3 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#4 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
#5 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/myaccount/orders.php(45): do_action()
#6 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(345): include(‘/home/u37289529…’)
#7 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(3265): wc_get_template()
#8 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): woocommerce_account_orders()
#9 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#10 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
#11 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(3213): do_action()
#12 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): woocommerce_account_content()
#13 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#14 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
#15 [internal function]: do_action()
#16 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hivepress/includes/blocks/class-callback.php(55): call_user_func_array()
#17 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hivepress/includes/blocks/class-container.php(106): HivePress\Blocks\Callback->render()
#18 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hivepress/includes/blocks/class-container.php(106): HivePress\Blocks\Container->render()
#19 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hivepress/includes/blocks/class-container.php(106): HivePress\Blocks\Container->render()
#20 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hivepress/includes/blocks/class-container.php(106): HivePress\Blocks\Container->render()
#21 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hivepress/includes/blocks/class-template.php(116): HivePress\Blocks\Container->render()
#22 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hivepress/templates/woocommerce/myaccount/my-account.php(5): HivePress\Blocks\Template->render()
#23 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(345): include(‘/home/u37289529…’)
#24 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/shortcodes/class-wc-shortcode-my-account.php(123): wc_get_template()
#25 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/shortcodes/class-wc-shortcode-my-account.php(72): WC_Shortcode_My_Account::my_account()
#26 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-shortcodes.php(72): WC_Shortcode_My_Account::output()
#27 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-shortcodes.php(115): WC_Shortcodes::shortcode_wrapper()
#28 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(433): WC_Shortcodes::my_account()
#29 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag()
#30 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(273): preg_replace_callback()
#31 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): do_shortcode()
#32 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#33 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php(256): apply_filters()
#34 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/taskhive/page.php(7): the_content()
#35 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(‘/home/u37289529…’)
#36 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/home/u37289529…’)
#37 /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home/u37289529…’)
#38 {main}
thrown in /home/u372895298/domains/stream-sponsors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hivepress-marketplace/templates/order/view/order-status.php on line 5

Can I please get a solution?

You’ve just posted the same “fix” you’ve post in these threads, that hasn’t work for anyone else:

It’s an ongoing issue. Some people have been having the issue for 2 weeks, and you’re copy and pasting something that is not working. |

Thank you for this reply. Us customers are not the problem. There is something wrong with this plugin.
It needs to be fixed asap.
My guess is that the plugin is not compatible with the latest WP versions.

Hi,

As for the question about the display of orders, I recommend following the update in this topic: Order not showing up in sellers dashboard, as soon as we test everything in more detail, we can provide an answer. If you do not receive emails, please check if your emails are configured correctly, you can use this doc: How to set up emails - HivePress Help Center. Also, please check that they are not disabled by HivePress using this doc How to disable emails - HivePress Help Center. Additionally, these emails can be disabled from the WooCommerce side in WP Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Emails.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Hi. The update in the linked topic is not working and doesn’t seem to have worked for anyone.

Emails are configured fine.

And sorry - license key is added now for premium support.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin: Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

sent.

Hi,

Please check the answer in this topic Order not showing up in dashboard.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.