Payment page not found when user books

Hi,

I’ve been testing the booking and payment systems for HivePress theme, I’ve connected WooPayments and confirmed Stripe Express account with Bank Account for payout.

However, when I proceed with payment the page shows “Nothing found” - please see screenshot attached, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

Regarding redirecting to the payment page:

1. Please navigate to WP Dashboard > WooCommerce > Status > Tools > and click Create pages opposite Create default WooCommerce pages.
  2. ​Please edit this listing (either on the front-end or back-end) and re-save it, setting the Price. This should generate a hidden product for a listing (or package\request), and the checkout redirect should be okay.
  3. Please refresh permalinks; you can check this doc: How to refresh WordPress permalinks - HivePress Help Center
  4. Also, please make sure you set up payments correctly; you can check this doc How to start accepting payments - HivePress Help Center
  5. If this issue exists, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

1 Like

Thank you Andrii!

Hi, I have completed all the steps listed above, but I still cannot proceed to payment. Please help.

HI,

Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.