Vendor Dashboard not showing a balance when an order is made

Vendors have made a purchase but the balance is not showing on their dashboard. The order is complete, and the money has been processed, but the balance on the Vendor dashboard is $0.00 which also means there is no “request payout” button. Why is the dashboard showing a $0.00 when there have been orders completed?

Hi,

Please make sure you set up payments correctly, you can check this doc How to start accepting payments - HivePress Help Center
Also, please check this doc How to set up payouts - HivePress Help Center

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

I am also having this issue, as well as the Order not showing up in seller’s dashboard.

Please assit.

Hi,

Please follow the update in this topic Order not showing up in sellers dashboard

None of that worked. Will try uninstalling and starting from zero.

Wondering if this is a problem with Hivepress not being compatible with latest version of wordpress maybe or something similar.
We have a similar problem. Orders are being made and processed, but no orders showing in the test account.
This was working fine until a day or so ago.
In addition if a package is purchased at the time of the listing it is used up. However, if we then go to woocommerce and select completed, the user gets another package for free.

1 Like

Update

Uninstalled Hivepress, Deleted all pages and content, and Uninstalled Wordpress. Reinstalled WordPress, Reinstalled Hivepress, and followed all the steps and tutorials. Same issue.

The buyer’s orders page is not showing any Status, total or Actions button. When clicking on the Order Id it redirects to the site’s home page.

Vendos’s Dashboard shows no balance and no payout request button. (Order status has been changed to completed in WP Backend.
This is the list of plugins installed.

I am also wondering if this is a problem with Hivepress not being compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
It looks like the next spet is to request a refund.

Same is happening to me. It’s taking me 2+ days to get a copy pasted reply to my thread that has been posted in 5 other threads with the same issue, that hasn’t helped them.

Refund it is.

1 Like

So frustrating and ridiculous.

Hi

As for the question about the display of orders, I recommend following the update in this topic: Order not showing up in sellers dashboard, as soon as we test everything in more detail, we can provide an answer. Also, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin: Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

We realised that we did not actually need the Orders link, so we removed it from the Account menu.

Hi,

Please check the answer in this topic Order not showing up in dashboard.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.