Order page giving 404 error

Hi!

I get orders in my menu on the profile, but when I click on it it goes to a 404 page. I have then tested the other default end points for accounts and they all give the same error message. Why could this be?

Hi,

Regarding redirecting to the payment page:

1. Please navigate to WP Dashboard > WooCommerce > Status > Tools > and click Create pages opposite Create default WooCommerce pages.
  2. ​Please edit this listing (either on the front-end or back-end) and re-save it, setting the Price. This should generate a hidden product for a listing (or package\request), and the checkout redirect should be okay.
  3. Please refresh permalinks; you can check this doc: How to refresh WordPress permalinks - HivePress Help Center
  4. Also, please make sure you set up payments correctly; you can check this doc How to start accepting payments - HivePress Help Center
  5. If this issue exists, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.