Orders completion period

Hi,

We would like to automatically complete the order after 2 days of the booking time.

For example we have like this right now:

On completion order we have 2, so two 2 days after the order is marked completed, it doesn’t make sense to our case, we would like to be marked completed, two days after the booking date, if our clients forget to complete the booking after 2 days it will marked automatically.

Now it appears two days after the order is appointed, that can be problematic, because if the artist doesnt go to the booking it was marked completed already.

There is any way to change this days to be prior to the booking date and not to the order date?

Regards

Hi,

Please note that this feature works only with the marketplace extension. If you have the Bookings extension installed, I recommend disabling the Requal manual completion feature and leaving the Completion Period field blank because orders automatically receive the completed status after the bookings have been completed and 12 hours have passed.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi Andrii,

Tell me, if I want to leave the Require manual completion active, so clients can mark complete before the 12 hours is possible?

Or if I remove the Require manual completion, how can clients tell us that the booking it wasnt complete? How clients can complaint before booking is completed (12 hours after the booking) ?

Regards

Hi,

If I understood you correctly, you want to protect users by allowing them to mark orders completed. If you enable this feature, users will be able to mark it as completed within several days (you can set this period on your own (1 day is minimum)). Alternatively, even if you don’t enable this feature, users will be able to contact site admins and start a dispute if there’s something wrong since vendors don’t receive their money at once. The money goes to the platform first and only then vendors request payouts.

Hi Serhii,

Just for conclusion,
If I leave completion period empty and require manual completed checked, if the client forget to mark as completed or vendor, there is some expiration time that mark order as completed?

Or is better to leave require manual completed unchecked and after booking there is 12 hours to someone complaint?

Regards

Hi,

I recommend disabling the Requal manual completion feature and leaving the Completion Period field blank because orders automatically receive the completed status after the bookings and 12 hours have passed.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for sugestion.

:wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.