Package price options - yearly prices

Hi

I am new to hivepress, I’m using listinghive theme and hivepress plugin. I have created packages silver, bronze and gold and set prices but just found out that the packages need a monthly price and yearly price so the seller users can choose monthly or yearly price packages, can that be done with hivepress?

Second thing I need is can buyers buy monthly or yearly packages to view listings?

Thank you in advance

Hi,

If you are referring to the yearly subscription feature, unfortunately, this is not available. However, we plan to improve this functionality in future updates. Currently, we have two extensions available for monetization, but please note that there is no subscription feature, as soon as the user runs out of a package or plan, they will need to buy it manually again

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi

Thank you, I have the HivePress Paid Listings extension and going to purchase the Memberships extension today.

It’s not a major issue as will keep the packages I have done for now and seem to be ok as done it monthly so the listings expire after 30 days then they need to renew, will the listings remain the same when they renew or will they need to create a new listing?

Hi,

As a result, when the listing expiration date comes, the listing will get the Draft status and will not be published.

" As a result, when the listing expiration date comes, the listing will get the Draft status and will not be published."

So when they renew the listing, will it be published again automatically?

Hi,

Yes, the listing will be published after the renewal.

@andrii Hey, just wanted to ask about the subscription pricing -

• Is it then on your roadmap? Do you have an idea if you would launch this soon or…?

• If not, is there some workaround? I’m thinking I would like to keep those one-time paid listings but also offer kinda “unlimited listings” yearly access for premium partners. Any ideas on this?

Thank you!

Hi,

Unfortunately, this feature has not been added to the roadmap, because we plan to release it in a new extension, and there is no ETA for it yet. As a workaround, you can try to use WooCommerce Subscription, but please note that you may need a custom integration.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.