Packages do NOT link to parent category, only subcategories

Hello,

I have a few small issues with Rentalhive. I have created many categories and subcategories. Let’s call the categories A, B, C. Then inside A I have a1, a2, a3, for B, b1, b2, b3, etc. The following happens:

1.I created a Premium package for listings, following exactly the indications in your tutorials. But I assigned this package only to the main three categories, which are A, B, C.
2. I tested it creating a listing of subcategory a1 ( subcategory of A).
3. After adding a listing in subcategory a1, there is no redirect to the package buying page. The listing is submitted as normal (error)
4. After several tests failed, I decided to assign the Package to all categories and subcategories, so now the package is for A, a1, a2, a3, B, b1, b2, b3, C…etc
5. Created a listing again in subcategory a1. Now it works and I am redirected to the package buying page.

Is this normal behavior? Do I always need to link all subcategories of a category to the package? Or is this a small bug?

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.