Page Banner Image dont show

Hello, I am unable to load the banner image on the pages. I followed the steps in the tutorial video, but it is not working. The Header and subheader show fine, though.

I disabled all page editors and caching plugins, and cleared the page cache as well.

Hi,

Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

As I said, I followed the steps provided in your adding a header image video, but it does not work. When upload your demo content, I was able to swap out the pictures, but still unable to recreate it on a new page.

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. Make sure you change the image header as on this doc step-by-step: How to change ExpertHive header images - HivePress Help Center. If this issue exists, please provide more details (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.