Page can't load Google Maps correctly

Hi there,

Google Maps isn’t loading correctly. I have spoken to Google and the API is set up correctly and working from their end. I also thought my host may be able to assist me however it is out of their scope. They have both told me it’s a developer issue. Can you please help me to solve this problem?

Hi,

Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster. Also, make sure you set up Geolocation correctly, you can check this doc How to set up Geolocation - HivePress Help Center

Hi there; thank you for reaching out to assist me.

The setup looks correct to me.

The problem is when we enter text into the location bar to search for a business, the Google message above appears.

The map loads correctly on the Categories page and the Listing pages.

It seems fine if you continue typing the region and bring up businesses and surrounding businesses for the area.

Also, the same message appears when trying to add a location when creating a listing.

No one seems to know why it’s bringing up the Google Maps isn’t loading correctly message when the text is entered. I hope this makes sense, and I look forward to your reply.

Hi,

According to the error in the screenshot, you have incorrectly configured Google Maps, so we recommend checking the settings in more detail or considering connecting a MapBox.

Google has told me the API is set up correctly. And that it is a developer issue. What do you suggest I do from here, please?

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can only provide general recommendations. Everything is set up correctly on our end, so these are 100% Google Maps configuration issues. After reviewing the information, I saw the following video, which may be useful for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5XiHVD4Mg&ab_channel=BullseyeLocations
If you’re not familiar with setting up, I recommend hiring someone to do it for you, such as Fiverr or Upwork, or consider using MapBox, as it’s easier to set up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.